Re: [oletrucks] parts yards

To: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] parts yards
From: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:14:57 -0700
I bought one of these, and while it has a few of the larger (and usually
pricier) yards, but bulk of them are not included.  I think the only ones
that make the list are those that PAY Hemmings to be included, and that
eliminates most.  I know for a fact, that several I am aware of are not
listed, so my vote it that WE do this.

Rob