RE: [oletrucks] Denverites: Speedway Auto Wrecking?

To: "'Tim Lloyd'" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Denverites: Speedway Auto Wrecking?
From: Ryan Border <rborder@fcxena.fc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:22:06 -0600
I've bought quite a few  little parts from Speedway.  They're in Erie, just
North of Denver.  They're behind (to the east of) the big auto wrecker which
you see off of I25.

It's a pull your own parts kind of place, they ask for ID when you enter and
a list of what you're looking for.  It can be a real mud bog at times- so
wear some grungy old boots and think about bringing a clean pair of shoes to
wear home (put the muddy boots in a box).  Lots of old cars to poke around-
they specialize in older (pre-'80) stuff.

Haven't been back recently, there's a place in Longmont with an even better
selection of (Task Force) parts called D&J Cameos that I've been shopping
lately.

Ryan.