Re: [oletrucks] original colors

To: Fredhummer@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] original colors
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 08:34:10 EDT
In a message dated 05/22/99 10:26:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Fredhummer@aol.com writes:

<<
 does anyone know the original factory colors available for GMC in 1949?

I have a GMC paint package for GMC.  It includes 1951-54 chips (color xerox)
list of colors used back to 1936, forward to 55, and many of the currently
mixable formulas.    It is not as complete as the Chevy package, but I'm
working on getting more of the curreht offsets, so people can use modern
urethanes with good match to original.  I also throw in reprints of many of
my paint and prep articles from THIS OLD TRUCK.  It's still $20.  I assume
list members who purchased the Chevy package are satisfied.  I offer money
back guaranty.

I'm also working on Task force paint package.  I do have chips, but havent
gotten into modern offsets.

bing me off list for further info.
Bob ADler