Re: [oletrucks] Monroe swap

To: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Monroe swap
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:23:09 -0700
I was there during setup today helping  a friend get his booth setup. I
shopped around some but did not find much. I only walked around for about an
hour. I did find a dip stick for the 700-R4 tranny I am installing in my
truck.

Looks like it will be a good meet. One of the reason I went today was
because my youngest granddaughter turns one year old tomorrow and I have to
attend her birthday thing.
Ralph Linnell

"ChevySix"
ChevySix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/
Inliners International Membership Chairman
Inliner # 2132