[oletrucks] Truck sighting...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck sighting...
From: TENACT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:33:22 EDT
I was working a 5 car rear end accident with my crew the other day on a two
lane road.  Thankfully everyone was wearing seatbelts and those with airbags
were better protected.  We had a new guy with us and I was extolling the
virtues of paying attention to your surroundings and staying alive at an
emergency scene.  Since there was only one lane of traffic, the cops were
alternating flow for each direction.  Just as I got done talking to the
rookie, a beautiful '57 step side rolled slowly past us.  I couldn't help but
say to him:  "It's ok to get distracted by those, you don't see them very
often"...

Skip Boylan
'55-2 Big Window Shorty