[oletrucks] Addresses

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Addresses
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 19:52:25 EDT
Name: Michael Hudak
City: Fayetteville (Right beside Fort Bragg)
State: NC
Country: USA
Phone Number: (910) 488-7414
Nearest Big City: Raleigh, approx. 1hr.  I-95 runs right through Fayetteville
Your Truck: 2-1954, 1 fairly stock (beater truck), 1 being rodded, 1957 rodded
Is it ok to with you to place this information into a password protected
area on the web site: Yes
I can locate parts, have tools, limited work space.  Strong desire to work on
old trucks, especially suspension mods.  Have an 87 vette IRS in my 57 w/M2
IFS, and a 96 vette IRS waiting to go in the 54, unsure of the front
suspension right now.