[oletrucks] Old Chevy pickup

To: "Ole' Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Chevy pickup
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 09:05:10 -0700
I don't know what year it was, but it was old.  This morning when I was
headed out to my truck, there was a clattering from around the corner.  I
thought it was an old Model-T F#$d, but it was a Chevy.  I don't know what
vintage, but it was in pretty decent shape.  It wasn't really restored as
much as maintained.  It had what looked to be wooden wheels with metal rims
and spindle.  I tried to wave him down, but he just kept chugging on up the
hill.  It was a really dark blue or a faded black.  I will have to keep and
eye out for it and see if I can talk to the owner.  I would guess he lives
someplace in the neighborhood.  Very cool.  I will keep you posted on any
discoveries.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco