RE: [oletrucks] trailering a napco suburban

To: varanus@mail.phoenix.net, "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] trailering a napco suburban
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 07:15:14 -0600
Eric,

Given the choice between trailering and towbar, I'd choose trailer.  I
agree with Kevin, if you can get the burb on the road (and safely), I'd
drive it.  I'd feel better about driving it than towing it with a
towbar.  Perhaps you can pump that steering box full of grease, tweak it
as much as you can and it might be OK.  Check those brakes too.

Never been to the Havasupai Res before, but my wife and I have done some
camping in the Flagstaff area - pretty country.

Sounds like a fun trip.  I'm Jealous!

Keep in touch,

Mike