RE: [oletrucks] FS: AD Parts truck

To: "John Maertens" <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] FS: AD Parts truck
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 13:09:27 -0700
John M said:
> Hey I can vouch for this truck since I saw it at Ted's last summer! He
> forgot to mention that it had an original spare tire carrier under the
> bed. Maybe that's not part of the deal but I bet you could sweet talk
> him :-)

Yeh, that's part of the deal too. Forgot about that.

Three people have inquired about three seperate parts of the truck - the VIN
plate & title, dash, and the radio. If someone is interested in the hulk of
the truck, they could easily get it for free by parting out the other bits
and pieces mentioned. But I an NOT interested in parting it out. Someone
needs to claim it.