[oletrucks] Chevy / GMC NATS in Pigeon Forge

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy / GMC NATS in Pigeon Forge
From: Terry White <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 11:15:22 -0500
Well, not to be a critic but here is my opinion of the show.

Mark pretty much hit the nail on the head.

There where a few TF models and a few AD models that were very nice.
The majority of the show was 67- 72 models and late models with all of
the colorful dress up items.  The big Kodiak diesel was impressive. I
wish this show could be exclusively  classics, but as the song says, "
you can't always get what you want "  And as always overpriced trucks
were everywhere.
If awards were given to any of the vendors, then our lists own Kelly
from Jim Carters deserved one,  I just barely got to talk with him
and introduce myself in between him helping other truckers with there
questions.  Way to go Kelly !!!  Also it was great to meet Mark
Knoakes. I like putting some faces with these names. Nice Corvette
Mark !!!   So overall not a bad show, but then again I like to go to
Pigeon Forge for any reason.

Terry White
56 3100
Harpersville Al