RE: [oletrucks] Test post

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Test post
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 13:54:07 -0700
Hey Rob n' Ron
Sorry guys, but give me a break, back when I bought that Ford (1958) my
first car, it seemed like a good idea. Since I paid $140 for it then, and I
still
have it, actually I still think it was a good idea. My Dad thought I was a
damn fool for pay'n that much for a Model A back then, even if it was a
Victoria.

I have a 49 3100 also which is my daily driver and I'm slowly gettin it
back in
shape. I just re-did the bed wood with Douglas fir from Home Depot, since I
couldn't see pay'n more for red oak than I paid for the truck!
Lots a work on a table saw and with a router, but most folks think it's
presentable.

>> Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Test post
>>
>> Well this is a good way to get an Oletrucker's blood a boilin'
>
>Yeah, for two reasons - the "F" word AND the "W-N" word (Wi!!ie Ne#$on) 8^P

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2251           rfischer@worldnet.att.net