[oletrucks] Homepage update

To: <Passnb4U@aol.com>, <hra602@hra.co.santa-cruz.ca.us>, <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Homepage update
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 00:08:45 -0600
I have upgraded my homepage and included links the hompages of you who
expressed an intrest in being linked. Please link me to your pages also. I
may have linked to some who did not ask me too.  I had saved email from the
list for tech info etc. and in going through my email archives I linked to
all who had pages.  If any of you obeject please feel free to email me and I
will drop the link.   Anyone who has a page and doesn't find a link to
theirs on my page drop me an email and I will remedy the situation.
I have lurked for sometime now and the weather is getting nice enough to
start tearing my truck down.  Hopfully i will find the time between "Honey
do, or else, jobs."  If you have recently looked at my page you might ned to
refresh.  I'm not sure, this is a new experience for me.  Let me know what
you think of my page.

http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm