RE: [oletrucks] Transmission Available

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Transmission Available
From: sheldon <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:19:34 -0800
   Dave,

  Mark it sold, contact me with directions and such, I don't get to
Vancouver more than about once per week.  But we should be able to connect
sometime soon.

  Thanks,

  Sheldon Schmidt  '56 4x4
  sheldon@ssmachine.com

Sheldon, there are no levers on the side, only the shifter on top..the
overall
length, not counting the shaft is approximately 12". It does have a
yoke...not
sure what dimension you're looking for but the overall outside width is
about
3 7/8"

I talked to a local modification shop and they tell me these old boxes get
about $75.00....your "oletrucks" discount would bring it to$60.00

Again, it always worked great for me...just was looking for that 5th gear.
Let me know...

  Dave Koon