Re: [oletrucks] 51 door acces panel

To: <N8rux@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 51 door acces panel
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 22:27:28 -0500
Nate, I believe the panel you are referring to is called the "Lower Door
Hinge Access Panel" (on lower inside front of door).  This plate is held in
place by 5 screws.  Look in the Chevy Duty catalog on page 16.  You can get
a complete set of 10 screws (both doors) for $1.99....part number 18-445.  I
got a set for my '47, but still had to use a tapping set to clean out the
rust from the treads.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100