Re: [oletrucks] looking for pictures

To: tcape <tcape@weblnk.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] looking for pictures
From: Charlie Kish <ckish@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:40:42 -0500
tcape wrote:

> Charlie, lots of TF pictures on the members' webpages.  Is that what you're
> looking for?
> Tom Caperton
> '47 2nd 3100

Tom- What I would love to find is some drawings or photos of a three
view set like they do for aircraft.  I have been poking around in
Wayne's list of member's trucks, and what I seem to find is people tend
to shoot from an angle and not direct head on.  I want to find some
direct views.  They don't have to belong to the same truck.  Any ideas?
Charlie
59 half step