Re: [oletrucks] 56 1 ton panel

To: "Norm Donnelly" <normd@worldpath.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 56 1 ton panel
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:24:37 -0600
Obviously I don't live close to you, but with the way the interest is
increasing in panels, you need to move quick & don't be hesitant to spend a
little more than you would for a pickup (even the most popular ½ ton).  How
much is the asking (& what can you negotiate) price?  What condition would
you estimate the vehicle is in (see
http://www.classictruckshop.com/value.htm for definitions of vehicle
condition & link to http://www.kbb.com)?

Regards,