[oletrucks] My new homepage and truck page

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] My new homepage and truck page
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:16:53 -0600
Hey every body, check ouy my new truck page.
www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm

also I have a classic trucks links page.
www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl/htm

If you would like your truck featured on my pages, email me a picture or 2
and info on your truck.  Also if you would like your homepage linked to
mine, email me the URL address.  Im getting geared up to get my project
going.  will post pics of the progress as I can.
Thanks everybody in advance and thanks for all your postings here.
Let me hear you ideas or concerns about my pages.