[oletrucks] Gas gauge

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Gas gauge
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:09:09 -0800
The problem turned out to be an apparent short in the wiring.  I'm not quite
sure where the short was, but found that by attaching 1 wire to either
terminal, and the other, not to the other terminal, but to the flat piece on
the back of the gauge, it worked.  I soldered a small wire to the back, on
the flat surface, and ran the wire out the middle hole in the back of the
gauge and everything works fine now.

Smokey