[oletrucks] How about an AD JUKEBOX?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] How about an AD JUKEBOX?
From: Don Kasbohm <milw8170@dmci.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 10:00:07 -0500
Been so busy lately that I barely have time to even read the stuff from the
list, let alone contribute anything!
Here's something that I though the AD fellas would get a kick out of.
In the resturant of the local Truckstops of America truckstop is a jukebox
made to resemble the fron end of an AD truck. Looks like about a half scale
fascimile molded out of fiberglass. This particular one is dark green, don't
know if they are/were available in other colors or not. It has a chevy
emblem with a Bow Tie emblem on the front but it says "COUNTRY CLASSICS"
instead of "CHEVROLET" below it. It has marker lights on the "fenders" as
well as the roof of the "cab", all of which light up. It has small boat
trailer size tires and wheels with chrome hubcaps up front. There are even
air horns on the roof! The coin/bill slot is on the front "drivers side" the
selector keyboard is on the "hood", and the title selection as well as the
CD changer mechanism are visible through the windshield. I could easily
picture one of these in Bob Adlers office or den! ;)
This particular Juke is manufactured by NSM, this is a German manufacturer
who also makes a juke that looks like the ass end of a '57 F**d T-bird and I
belive they offer a '59 Cadillac as well. Thought you fellas might think it
was cool, anybody else ever see one?
Y'all take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend okay?
Don Kasbohm
'59 GMC 100 V8
(Dreaming of owning a Rock-Ola 1468 or an AMi Continetal someday!!!)