nobbc

[Nobbc] CSRG

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] CSRG
From: wkilch@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 05:00:48 +0000
What a great day at the races. Perfect weather. Good company.  Met some nice
folks from MGOC and the GGAHC who we parked with(on asphalt this time). Fewer
V8's more imported sports cars. There were charity track rides in race cars
starting at $50. I'll be doing that next year. Some of the AH people are going
back again tomorrow. I highly recommend going if you can. Its a heck of a deal
and the proceeds go to a children's charity.

Walter
Nobbc@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47