nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Pics

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Pics
From: "Keith Evans" <kbemail@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:05:21 -0700
I'm the chap who happened to bump into you all at Bad Ass Coffee this
morning, with the Vantage. As you can see, I've joined your mailing list.
Hope to participate in one of your drives in the future!

Cheers,
-Keith

P.s. luckily the screw in my tyre had not penetrated right through and I was
spared!

2010%20Nobbc/

Ron
58 MGA