nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] MGBGT

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] MGBGT
From: Randy Myers <randysmga@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:44:16 -0700
Bill,

I have a 1975 mgb with a very good body, engine that runs but needs timing
help, interior needs to be replaced, near new tires (I doubt they have 1000
miles on them) new battery.  If interested please call me at 707-546-0104
(wk).  I live in rural Santa Rosa.  If pics would help I will email them
upon request.

Randy Myers
707-546-0104

--