nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Drive today, Sunday

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Drive today, Sunday
From: BNLCOTT <bnlcott@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 03:27:13 +0000 (UTC)
Hey! What a great ride on Sunday! Couldn't believe the weather... we are the
luckiest, when the rest of the country is deep in snow.
Thanks for the invite for the ride. Haven't been on one in a while. LOVED it!
And the cars runs so good in cool weather, eh? Will try to upload some pics
soon.

On the Road! Keep on Driving!

Brad
'67 Healey 3000 (Baby)