nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Saturday ride reminder

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Saturday ride reminder
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:11:49 -0700
Hi Charles, the substation is just west of 101 on River Rd. I got there
this morning just before 11 and last week a few minutes after. The club
usually seems to get a late start. We were up at the lake last weekend
and actually at lunch on the deck at Sbraggia winery. When you have all
the information about the show, I'll shoot it out to the club and get
them to indicate wheter or not they want to attend.

Ron
58 MGA