nobbc

[Nobbc] 19th Annual All British Car Meet

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] 19th Annual All British Car Meet
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:44:49 -0700
This came to me today and I thought some of you may be interested. I
went one year and found it to be nice show similar to Dixon on a smaller
  scale. It is a good distance away but worth it.

Ron
58 MGA

Ron,

The Chico Area British Car would like to invite the North Bay British
Car Club to its 19th annual All British Car Meet on Sunday, April 20,
2008 from 10:00am-4:00pm, located at Canyon Oaks Resort Lodge in Chico,
CA. The event  hosts British car owners and their families from all over
the state to enjoy an afternoon of showing off their cars, along with
food and beverage, entertainment, and a silent auction to raise money
for the Chico Area British Car Club.

For more information, please visit our website and www.chicobritish.org
where you can find additional show information, browse photo albums of
past events, and pre-register for the meet. I have attached a flier for
the event to this email.

Cant wait to see you on the fairway!

- Chico Area British Car Club