nobbc

[Nobbc] Fw: cars for sale-hard luck-monitor and send ron----=--

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Fw: cars for sale-hard luck-monitor and send ron----=--
From: "Steve Lehmann" <sand@frii.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:18:24 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Lehmann
To: nobbc@sonic.net
Cc: sand@frii.net
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 7:46 PM
Subject: cars for sale-hard luck-monitor and send ron----=--

a while ago back there was a guy that wanted to dump a spitfire i think it
was-
said dad had stroke-needed money-
he was out of east bay as i recall-
i replyed that if he would produce evedence that in fact his dad did have a
stroke i may be able to help him out-
(as we all know my dad had a massive stroke and that,s how the triumph my
tr4-a  became mine.-(recived as basket case)
all i wanted this guy to do was give me his docs. tele or something to confirm
that his story was factual-
he came back after a few e-mails w/ f-u-i dont need your help-
my conclushion---
if the guy was for real and needed money for his dad he would have given me
some way to check his story out-
not just buy some bull crap hard luck b.s.
so what happened?
it was not my intent to piss this guy off, i just wanted to know if what he
was saying was for true-
my bank will line me up w/ funds to buy these cars if i so desire-
i just last week took out 5 grand aginst the triumph (tax return advance to
me)-for some home improvement projects.
robin sounding on wire wheels-i bet he know,s the car-
bill o,haira,s m.g. i last seen somewhere online out of san rafael-
jack something-the old miracle mile between san rafael and san anselmo.
to me somebody w/ nobbc should have helped out joan (bill,s wife) w/this-or
maybe she just wanted done w / it-hard call to make-
anyhoot-my wife just died and i need to sell a tr4a to give her a good plot
and service................
i think you get my drift............
steve-colorado.-cobbc/nobbc/mobbc