nobbc

[Nobbc] 1974 Spitfire for sale

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] 1974 Spitfire for sale
From: Tcherek Kamstra <tkamstra@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:51:38 -0700
This came in recently, via the club web site:

1974 Spitfire. 2nd owner. Bought in 1984 for $2650. Put over $17,000
into it since then; over $14,000 in parts alone. I love the car, but
I have to let it go; my mother had a stroke late July & I'm all she's
got. Chaos rules and money's getting sucked out of the bank like you
wouldn't believe. I'm convinced it's every penny's worth of $8,000,
but I'll sell for $6,000 because the time just isn't there to wait
around.
  If you like Spitfires, you'd be hard pressed to find a better
example for the price. The car is the last of the chrome bumpered
Spitfires and is exempt from the California smog check.
  Give me a call at 510-235-7410 or e-mail me at cat_tail@comcast.net
& I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have. My name's Rick.

http://www.nobbc.com