nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Saturday's Drive?

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Saturday's Drive?
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:22:48 -0700
Well, you missed a really nice ride, the weather couldn't have been
better. We went over Trinity to Mt. Veeder Rd. then down to Napa and
around to the DeRosa Preseve followed by Artesa Winery (exceptional
views) and a stop at the Farm Deli for sandwiches and lunch.

This time of year is perfect for British car motoring. Not too cold, not
too hot and generally quite clear. Let's hope our Sunday ride on the
28th follows this pattern.

Ron
58 MGA