nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Palo Alto next weekend

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Palo Alto next weekend
From: "Dan" <home@drummondlaw.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:56:32 -0700
Where in Palo Alto is the show?

Daniel A. Drummond
Santa Rosa, California
-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of gtwincams
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 8:45 AM
To: North Bay British Car Club

Hi Ron and group,
Interesting, Ron, that you feel the Palo Alto show isn't as good as
before - it was actually better attended by a wider range of cars than
Dixon the last two years. I might also be biased - the GGLC had 50
Lotuses there, and we're going for the coveted club participation award
this year. I encourage anyone who hasn't been to attend - these shows
are somewhat subjective, based on your preferences, such as more
sellers, closer to home, friendlier judging, etc. Go with a Brit car and
show it, park it, or just take the family saloon.
Don't think I'll do the Palo Alto drive on Saturday - it would require
staying somewhere in the area until Sunday's concourse. Should be nice
weekend up here for a club drive, then follow it on Sunday in Palo Alto.
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian