newsletters

Re: Color?

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Color?
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 10:18:25 -0400
At 03:07 AM 9/28/2003, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
>Do any of you use full color printing in your club newsletter?  The
>British Motor Club of Utah may be able to get the monthly run of about
>200 done in color for a reasonable cost, we are still negotiating.

Hi Mark...  we currently print our cover in color, both sides.  So of the
12 pages, 1,2,11 and 12 end up being color.  I've juggled some content to
take advantage of where the color pages fall.  We print about 200, costs
about $350 last I checked.  (The invoice goes directly to club treasurer.)

Cheers,
Blake

----
PLEASE SPONSOR ME TO HELP SEND KIDS WITH HEMOPHILIA TO CAMP!
I'm driving my British car in the Michigan British Reliability Run this
October.
Learn about the run, donate with PayPal:  http://www.mibrr.com

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list