newsletters

DTSC: June issue available online

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: DTSC: June issue available online
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:20:47 -0400
Hello fellow newsletter editors...

The June, 2003 edition of the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club's "Triumph
Review" is now available on the club's website at
<http://detroittriumph.org/Review/> .  Feel free to contact me if you wish
to reprint anything and need Word docs or hi-res photos.  We also had a bit
of a website redesign in the last month.

This month's issue includes a brief recap on our celebration of Drive Your
British Car Week and a light-hearted look at trans-Atlantic calling by John
Macartney from the UK.

If you publish your newsletter PDF, please let everyone here know when you
post it.  I for one, and I suspect others here, like to see other club's
publications.

Best,
Blake Discher

----
PLEASE SPONSOR ME!  Driving my British car to benefit Hemophilia
Foundation:  http://www.mibrr.com
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph

///