newsletters

DTSC: April newsletter online

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: DTSC: April newsletter online
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 07:28:28 -0500
Hello fellow newsletter editors,

The April, 2003 edition of the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club "Triumph
Review" is now available on the club's website at
<http://detroittriumph.org/Review/Review_PDF/apr2003.pdf> .  It's in
Acrobat PDF format and require the Acrobat reader (version 5) which is
available at <http://www.adobe.com> for free download.

It includes full details about the 2003 Michigan British Reliability Run,
our 800-mile, 36-hour run around Michigan to raise money to send kids with
hemophilia to summer camp.  Additional information about the run, including
a press release that may be cut-and-pasted if you wish to print it, is
available at <http://www.mibrr.com>.  It would be great for members of
clubs that aren't nearby, and therefore not able to do the run, to support
the run by making donations on the site using PayPal.

As always, if you wish to reprint anything in this or any of the issues
dating back to January, 2002 on the club's website, let me know and I'll
email you a Word-document with the article's hi-res images.  Let's get more
article exchange going in this forum.

Cheers,
Blake Discher, editor
DTSC Triumph Review

----
SPONSOR ME?  Driving my British car to benefit Hemophilia
Foundation:  http://www.mibrr.com
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph

///