newsletters

DTSC October Review online

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: DTSC October Review online
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:13:47 -0400
Hello fellow newsletter editors...

The October 2002 edition of the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club Triumph
Review is available for download from the web.

Glenn Merrill, President of the Triumph Stag Club USA wrote an excellent
piece about fuses which originally was posted on the Stag Mail Forum.  It
was edited and tweaked for clarity by Joe Pawlak of the Illinois Sports
Owners Association for use in their newsletter.  Joe also took some of the
pictures for the article.  I've reprinted it in this issue and it makes for
excellent, important reading.

I've had several members in our club ask for technical articles, so this is
a first for this sort of thing.  I've always felt there is so much
information out there on the web already that we'd just be wasting valuable
space on these sorts of articles, but people want to see it is what I'm
hearing.  I'd be interested in hearing how you all feel about this.

The web version of the Review contains color photographs.  The printed
version that is snail-mailed to members is printed in black &
white.  Please note it is in Adobe's PDF format and therefore requires the
Adobe Acrobat reader, version 4 or later.   The newsletter is available at:

http://www.blakedischer.com/CurrentReview/ (size: 1,089kb)

All the best,
Blake Discher
DTSC Triumph Review Editor

----
1971 Stag, damson;  1976 TR6, BRG; 1980 TR7 Spider, black
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list