newsletters

Re: newsletter stuff

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: newsletter stuff
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:00:39 -0600
Yeah, never much doin' on the Newsletters List. At the moment I am not
editing a newsletter though I suspect that is going to change soon, very
soon. If I do take on a newsletter I'll be using my PowerMac with 80 megs,
an Epson Photo Sylus 750, MS Word (for list management, composition, and
editing) and Adobe HomePublisher (for layout). I also have a new (and waaay
cool) Sony CD1000 digital camera and will use several image programs...

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe 350/350, '66 Morgan Plus Four, '89 Alfa Romeo Spider
(FOR SALE)

> From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:35:38 -0600 (MDT)
> To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
> Cc: EYates@uss.com, newsletters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: newsletter stuff
>
> Well, I'd like to say that if you have a web browser, check out the
> archives for the newsletters@autox.team.net list, at
>
> http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/newsletters
>
> It would be great to say that there you'll find pointers to on-line
> copies of various club publications, articles available to publish,
> clip art and cartoons, helpful hints on producing newsletters and such.
> The truth, though, is that the list is hardly used these days, maybe
> a dozen messages a year or some such.  So it goes.  Gee, might as well
> send this message to the newsletters list, see if anyone still subscribes!
>
> mjb.

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list
///