newsletters

October Issue on-line

To: "'Newsletters List'" <newsletters@autox.team.net>
Subject: October Issue on-line
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:26:53 -0400
        The October issue of The Hill Country Triumph Club "Ragtop" is now
on-line.
Go to http://www.exact.com/~HCTC/HCTC-news.html

This month we have a great story that will make your members want to get out
and drive by Chip Mautz and our Tech Talk this month is "Repairing Small
Scratches by Miq Millman.

        We are trying a different approach to the old newsletter swap
program. I ran some numbers and found out 30% of our newsletters are to non-
members. That's a pretty big hit when it come to postage and printing. As a
club we want  to keep cost down but keep the exchange of information
flowing. If anyone would like to exchange newsletters electronically please
send me an web address and I will put you on an e- mailing list to inform
you the new issue is out.

        I feel the  best part of having a web based newsletter is I only
create it once and print out one hard copy to take to the printer. For
others editors it is the ability to cut and past or download the text from
articles to put in their newsletters (with acknowledgment of course).

Enjoy,
Richard Ceraldi
Hill Country Triumph Club
Austin, TX