newsletters

newsletter material

Subject: newsletter material
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 09:57:06 -0600
Hey Gang,

I have finally managed to get photos and progress reports from our
recent Florida to New Mexico journey posted to my website.

My wife and I flew to Florida where we picked up a just-purchased 1967
Sunbeam Alpine which we then drove back to our home. The trip was
2,155 miles long and every day I posted a report to the Alpine and
Tiger list servers. Those reports are now posted at >>>>>
http://members.aol.com/cobmeister/beamishtext1.html#TOP

And some photos from the trip are at >>>>>>>>>
http://members.aol.com/cobmeister/beamishphotos.html#TOP

This material has already been picked up by several regional
newsletters and if any of you are interested you would also be welcome
to use the stuff. Be advised, though, that it is very loooong and has
no technical content, it is all driving experience. (The various
newsletters are running it as a multi-part series.)

If you would like to use it please advise me in advance.

The trip, incidentally, was finest kind with just enough diffugilties
to keep it interesting.

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'66 Morgan Plus 4 & '67 Sunbeam Alpine & '65 Sunbeam Tiger