newsletters

Newsletter material

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsletter material
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:27:59 EST
Hey Gang,

The latest copy of the British Motorcar Club of Southern New Mexico (BMCSNM)
newsletter hit the streets yesterday and included a good "first drive" article
written by Mike Lishego.  The vehicle in this instance was an MGB and the
title of the story is "Nice Roadster--Wants Attention."

Mike has decided to make the story available to all of you, asking only that
it be credited to him and that he receive a copy of the newsletter in which it
appears. Apparantly we can't attach files to posts to this list, so if you'd
like to see the article either e-mail me back or go to my webpage. I will send
a Word 6.0 file or RTF or Text file to anyone who asks for it.

In this month's (BMCSNM) newsletter Phil Ethier's "What Is Autocross" article
is also reprinted from online.

To peruse our current newsletter, please drop by my website at
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/cobmeister/FrameSet3.html";>
http://members.aol.com/cobmeister/FrameSet3.html</A>

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb