newsletters

[Fwd: Re: British Car Week]

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: British Car Week]
From: Doug Auburg <dauburg@worldaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 18:04:30 -0800

--------------630A5A3F7D02

Just in case you folks haven't been in on this discussion of putting
together a nationwide informal "drive you LBC week".
Doug Auburg

--------------630A5A3F7D02

Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 15:29:38 -0800
From: Doug Auburg <dauburg@worldaccess.com>
To: Trmgafun@aol.com
CC: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net,
        Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: British Car Week
Sender: owner-healeys@autox.team.net

Trmgafun@aol.com wrote:

> OK, now that we've (someone) come up with this great idea of a British Car
> Week, who's going to be in charge of making sure this gets publicized beyond
> these lists?  Maybe we can get an announcement in British Car Magazine!
>  Whataya say Gary?
>
> Scott in Northern Indiana  TRMGAFUN@AOL.COM
> 1958 MGA  HDA4346400
> 1958 TR3A TS35306L
> 1958 100/6  BN4L 0 49881
> IF IT'S AN LBC?  IT'S INTERESTING TO ME!!

Hi, All.
Here's another thought.  There's a Newsletter Editor list under this
majordomo -- which unfortunately I've lost as a result of a hard disk
reformat problem.  All editors could be asked to add the announcement of
this informal event to their respective newsletters.

As president of the Oregon club (and past editor) I'm sure we'd be happy
to run such an announcement/encouragement.  What I'm unclear about is
what week has been agreed to?  Let's make sure we are in synch. here on
what we're going to get announced before we run off and start the
printing presses.
Doug Auburg
56 100M
65 BJ8