newsletters

Re: AHSDC magazine on-line

To: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Subject: Re: AHSDC magazine on-line
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 10:17:55 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

New England Triumphs put up a sample newsletter. It took so much time to
convert from Pagemaker to HTML, I gave up after a month (although I'll
probably do a few more over the next few months).

I checked our HTTP server statistics, and frankly I was surprised at the
number of "hits" we had... it was in the hundreds, and I didn't ever
"advertise" that the page is there.

We even got some members to join by finding our home page.

regards,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own???