newsletters

New Editor on list

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Editor on list
From: TEXASMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 18:56:25 -0500
Hello,

I joined the list a couple of days ago and wanted to see what kind of replies
I might get.
My name is Mark Dement, alias (MG 1935@aol.com) but on this list it is as
shown (TEXAS MG@aol.com).
I edit the Texas Chapter News, the newsletter of the Texas MG Register.  We
are a 20+ year old club originally dedicated to T Series MGs but now open to
all MGs.  I publish a 12 page monthly newsletter on 11X17, printed on a Xerox
Docutech.
Our web site is: http://rampages.onramp.net/~eastwood/tmgr.htm
The Web Page is the handywork of another club member.
I now have a '35 M.G. PA and a '59 MGA (20 of my 39 years) and am interested
in all MGs. I am on the mgs list and the pre-war-british-cars list.

Thanks,
Mark