[Morris] 62 or later shroud with the hole and flange

To: Morris <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Morris] 62 or later shroud with the hole and flange
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 09:33:58 -0700 (PDT)
Can any one help with this parts request?
If so qrite to me & i will send your information to Dave & Tom.

Vigil,

Tom is looking for a 62 or later shroud with the hole and flange for the
outside air hose. One of his cars is an early 2dr which he drives a lot and
did a nice installation of air vents, but hasn't hook up yet because he needs
the later shroud.  If you here of one please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Morris@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html