[Morris] Amazing Custom Morris Minor 3 window coupe on UK ebay

To: morris_motors@yahoogroups.com, arcane_autos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Morris] Amazing Custom Morris Minor 3 window coupe on UK ebay
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:15:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Gang,

This was sent to me by my friend Paul Kelly, in Australia.  It is one of the
most radical Minor chops that we have seen.  Notice that the doors are longer
and it features a split rear window. It IS a hot rod but it incorporates the
best aspects of a 1935 Ford, a '39 Ford and a Minor....  WILD!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAX-EXEMPT-V8-HOTROD-MOGGY-MORRIS-MINOR-UNIQUE-PROJECT
-/190438205672?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c570068e8

Best,

Rick feibusch
Venice, CA

Morris@autox.team.net