Re: [Morris] Fw: [Lost & Found - Morris

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Morris] Fw: [Lost & Found - Morris
From: MadPoodle@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:31:07 EST
They all have goofy interiors..

Including Mine :)  :)

cYa!

Scott

"The true science, piscatorial, is  occupation without ostentation, fun
without fury, patience without glory; a  desire for nothing better nor fear of
anything worse-an existence in  vacuum."  A.V. Dockery (from the book Bass and
other Fishing in the  Carolinas, 1909.)

In a message dated 1/23/2008 7:25:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,