Fwd: WINDSCREEN

To: morris_motors@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: WINDSCREEN
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 03:07:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/17/2007 12:41:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, DOLPHN X
writes:

We just received new factory clear  windshields that fit all the 1956-71
Morris Minor 1000/  Saloon, Coupe, Wagon & Pick Up models.
The windshields are very good quality  European remanufactured windshields
made in 2007. There are no scratches,  chips or delamination. Each windshield
is
wrapped in plastic from the  factory.
We can ship UPS  or if 2 or more are ordered we  ship truck freight. Please
inquire about freight rates or see our range below  in instructions.
Save $$ if picked up or delivered locally  with no freight or boxing charges.
Pro Source Glass  International
Andover, MA 01810
Tel:877-345-2800 Toll Free US & Canada or  978-975-5400
Fax:978-975-5300  Email:richardt@prosourceglassintl.com

Randolph Williams
1310 827  2727
http://members.aol.com/dolphnx