Fwd: Write a review

To: morris_motors@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: Write a review
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:42:36 EST
In a message dated 11/11/2006 11:39:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, DOLPHN X
writes:

roud owner of a 1956 Morris Minor Traveller.  Morris is an  understatement in
good taste. It has a design philosophy of simplicity and  economy, void of
obsolescence even though it is slow.  More speed and  lower gas mileage is not
what we need in this rapidly accelerating  world.  Rumored that over 100,000
are still running and in daily service  around the world all parts are still
available not to mention the support and  friendship you can find through the
many clubs international. Randolph  Williams _MorrisMinor1000@aol.com_
(mailto:MorrisMinor1000@aol.com)

_http://www.carsurvey.org/model_Morris_Minor.html_
(http://www.carsurvey.org/model_Morris_Minor.html)

CLICK ABOVE TO WRITE AND READ OTHER REVIEWS...

Randolph Williams
1310 827  2727
http://members.aol.com/dolphnx