Morris Minor Parts For Sale

To: morris@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Morris Minor Parts For Sale
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 15:19:54 -0700
Forwarded by The British Car Network:

Morris Minor Parts - Mid-state California (Atascadero)

Suspension parts for a Morris Minor 1000. Includes complete differental, drive
shaft, pair of torsion bars, steering rack, rear springs, and probably more.
All are used but were my spares. I no longer have the car so don't need the
parts.

I have 1 Morris Minor hood. It is actually for a truck or van but fits the 1000
cars as well. The only difference is there is no piece that runs along the
sides of the hood. This hood has the commerical bages, the cross member, and
supports. The cross member is held on with 2 screws on one side. Paint is
trashed and there is some surface rust but there are no dents.

Make Offers

Bill Bright <wbright@calinet.com>