Need an assist in NZ

To: Morris <morris@autox.team.net>, morris_motors@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Need an assist in NZ
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 07:44:26 -0700
I have a local friend in San Francisco who is trying to get a Morris
Van transported from New Zealand to the US (California). He thinks he
will need some help in New Zealand to get the van from the seller to
the transport company.

Any list members in New Zealand who could assist getting a Morris van
from Christchurch, ferry  or  truck  to Auckland? Seller wants
vehicle "de-registered" before shipment but I'm not sure what would
be involved.

If you can help, please let me know and I'll pass the info on to the
buyer here.

Gerard.