San Diego All British... 2 October

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: San Diego All British... 2 October
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:30:41 EDT
If your in the area or looking for some thing to do  this is a great place to
meet people and see a lot of British cars.

With the Los Angeles meet can canceled, I thought  some of you maybe
interested in this meet.

Time:  Sunday, October 2, 2005.
Registration starts at 7:30am -
Show runs from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
Location:  Fairbrooks Farms, 4949 S. Mission Road, Fallbrook, CA
(1/2 mile north of  SR 76 -Mission  Avenue).
Registration is $20 day of show; $2 for walk-ins & free for kids  under 15.

More info at _http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org/_
(http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org/)

Parking is on grass, but not a lot of shade. About  400 British cars at the
show last year. .

Your  Austin Friend:
Randolph Williams
_Click here to see what left of my web site  _
(http://members.aol.com/dolphnx)