Re: Traveler seat covers

To: "Jerry Felper" <felperg@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Traveler seat covers
From: "boxweed" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 20:12:55 -0400
If you're going for originality, the only company that makes them correctly
is Newton Commercial in the UK.  They aren't cheap, as you mentioned, but
they are correct, and from what I've heard, all the other companies that
sell the authentic ones in the USA get them from Newton anyway.  I got mine
for my '59 Traveler from Newton and they were very easy to put on.  They
also look just like the originals.

Bob