Re: '49 lowlight in New Zealand

To: goldennugget777@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: '49 lowlight in New Zealand
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:14:56 EDT
In a message dated 6/19/2005 3:56:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
goldennugget777@hotmail.com writes:

Having  spoken with a number of other enthusiasts and club
members/chairpersons ent...  I

am  looking for $9000 NZ.

Dear Chris:
There was a Doctor in Virginia that had bought several Morri from  NZ and
shipped them back here. After a couple of years he got board with  them and had
trouble selling examples as nice as yours for four thousand  US.

I recently sold My 1949 Morris MM, 3rd owner, all books,  35  years of MOT's
and a convertible to boot.... I got 3 bids on Ebay 3800 US not  much and
another as well, sold for the same price...

I have found that people here in the US want the Chittey Chittey  Bang Bang
look but want the updated drive chains...

There is always Ebay try it I would be surprised if someone would  buy it
here for that price and then there is the cost of  shipping...

Best of  Luck

Your  Morris Friend:
Randolph Williams
_Click here to see what left of my web  site_
(http://members.aol.com/dolphnx)

1 310 827 2727